Page 43 of 59 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 584

Thread: ' Living The Dream '

  1. #421
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Embracing change is a good approach to life in general Charlie! I'm glad you are moving on and leaving the roadblock behind. Good luck to you my CCorporate friend! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    About being honored, the same to you rog but more of it! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    *waves his own genuine hippy peace sign right back at Ellanoize*

    Muchos gracious por la java NewYorkJettster! How ya been Seniorita?

    My second set of 2-fer Tuesday 2-ferz for the month of November are in honor of our Veterans today:

    The Unknown Soldier_The Doors
    For What It's Worth_Buffalo Springfield

    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #422
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Hey Charlie,
    I'm proud of ya! It takes a lot of guts to make that change. Go get um' tiger!!!
    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
    Cherie

  3. #423
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You bet I have been doing victory laps around the building and my version of high stepping and end zone celebrations for 2 days.

    You all are the best.

  4. #424
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    And it came to pass. Humpday that is! A wet one in my case! [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img]

    And I owe, I owe, so off to w*rk I go!

    And the countdown to Chaturday is proceding!

    And the anticipation is building!

    And my least favorite teacher in school said NEVER start your sentences with AND so I do! tee hee!

    Have a good one folks!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  5. #425
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Well then, it's Friday at last.
    Can't be bad!
    </font><ul type="square">[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
    GD</font>[/list]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

  6. #426
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like Fridays

    Rog
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #427
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Just Blew in (Literally) from CT and leaving [img]graemlins/plane.gif[/img] for the BIG O.C.(Orange County)CA tomorrow. Lance will try 2 take out that California Golden Girl 4 a "pre-birthday" [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] luncheon in LA LA [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] Land...

    Congrats on your bold move Charlie C [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] !
    (Where be dem pics my brother ?)

    NYJ...luv that 2 fer on 2's day babe !

    T.G.I.F. Quote:


    "Beginning today, treat everyone as if they were going to be dead by midnight. Extend them all the care, kindness and understanding you can muster,. Your life will never be the same again."

  8. #428
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pardon my procrastination sir lance.
    I'll take care of it for sure.

  9. #429
    STINGRAY69
    Guest STINGRAY69's Avatar

    Post

    Gus: Pick'ed up Queen of Noise on C/D (Heartbeat & midnight music, are by far one of the runaways best cuts . Cherie's superp & beautiful voice radiates running thru B&W Speakers.I can hear her Breath in between tracks,ultra clear. & Now i know-y Cherie is my Queen of rock... lov C.C XOXO
    Eric...

    (song for friday night)

    Greasy Slicked down body,
    Groov'en Leather trim.
    Liked the way you hold the road,Mama
    Ain't no sin.
    Trouble-free transmission
    Hot your oil will flow.
    Mama, let mw pump your gas
    Mama, let me do it all.
    Believe I've got the perfect tools....OOOH YA..............

    [img]cool.gif[/img]

  10. #430
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    What a wonderful weekend that was! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    It's over now but the memory will linger on for sure!
    <font color=blue>Thanks Cherie! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] </font><font color=red>for making this message board</font><font color=green>so CCool!!!</font>

    Back to the J.O.B. now but I'm happy anywayz! //oo//
    Have a great one folks!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

    PS Sounds great Eric!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic